Extreme heat or cold room temperatures clearly could result in burst pipes and damage to the contents. Extremes of hot or cold can also be hazardous to people, particuarly those in vulnerable situations.
The temperature detector monitors ambient room temperatures alerts the control panel when extreme hot or cold is detected. This means that early warning is provided before the situation becomes dangerous to health or property.
Temperature detector features:
- Detects extreme cold, freezer fault and extreme heat
- Fully wireless detector sends alerts to the control panel, which notifies the user and/or the professional monitoring service
- Provides up to four selectable temperature alert points
- Provides visual notifications when alarm is triggered
- Additional probe allows monitoring of refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life 7 years with typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Font and back tamper