The smoke and heat detector works by sensing rapid temperature changes in areas where they may occur, it activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 60°C (140°F) and is increasing rapidly.
The detector also detects smoke and provides early warning of a developing fire. When smoke is detected, it isounds a loud siren alarm.
Smoke and Heat Detector Features:
- Modern design suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 60°C (140°F) and starts increasing rapidly
- Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
- Longer battery life of up to 5-8 years (according to the battery type) and easy battery replacement
- Indicators notify when the sensor needs to be cleaned
- Tamper alert
- Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards for safety products in Europe (EN14604 for smoke detectors)